1. Scope of Policy:
2. What Information Bravo Collects:
Bravo collects certain personal information, including non-personally identifiable information (“NPI”) and personally identifiable information (“PII”), that is given to us by you, including your name and email address. Bravo does not knowingly collect PII from anyone under the age of 18.
3. How We Use Information:
- Bravo currently does not sell, rent, lease, share or transfer the personal information it collects.
- Bravo uses PII where permitted by or required by law, for internal record keeping, to enforce our rights, protect our property, comply with legal or regulatory requirements or protect your security or privacy.
4. Your Choices and Rights:
- Upon request, Bravo will make reasonable efforts to correct, change, or remove your personal information on a timely basis. Please be aware that Bravo may not be able to expunge all information from historical log records or when legally required to keep the information.
5. Children’s Privacy:
The Video Portal is not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. Bravo does not knowingly collect or maintain PII or NPI from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of the Video Portal is directed to persons under 18. If Bravo learns that personal information of a person less than 18 years of age has been collected without verified parental consent, Bravo will take reasonable and appropriate steps to delete this information.
6. Data Processing in the United States:
7. Data Security:
Bravo makes efforts to implement commercially reasonable data security measures on our systems that are designed to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. However, please be aware that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, Bravo cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
8. Redress and Enforcement:
As you browse this site, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. One of our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction. The techniques our partners employ do NOT collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page
to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising. You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page
. Google also provides additional information available about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines
, and Restrictions
10. Changes to our Policy/Acceptance:
11. Contact Us:
support [at] getbravo.com
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) includes any data that can identify, contact, or locate a specific individual – for example: name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information (NPI) includes data that does not by itself identify a specific individual.
- Aggregate data is generally NPI about individuals and is essentially anonymous.
- Cookies are text files that are placed by a client server onto the browser of a visitor to a Web site. These files are generally harmless to the visitor’s computer and can store navigation information as the visitor moves about a Web site. Generally, cookies do not provide PII about the individual who is using the computer (only the computer used to access the Web through what is known as the IP address). Cookies can perform many important and useful functions, such as:1. They help Web site owners determine which sections of their sites are more appealing to their visitors. 2. They help speed the Web experience by eliminating the need to enter user names and passwords constantly.